Available in April 2022
Made by TEVA, this is a versatile low hiker designed for the modern trail, the Waterproof RidgeRunner has been crafted with waterproof leather, a breathable mesh upper and durable traction for multi-day treks. Engineered with a waterproof bootie to seal out the elements and foot stabilizing shank, this low-profile hiker is finished with a Vibram® Mega Grip outsole that performs well on both wet and dry terrain.
It has these Special Features:
- Best for: Single & Multi-day hikes "up and down the canyon rim"
- Teva Rapid Proof bootie construction employs a breathable, waterproof membrane and waterproof materials for the ultimate protection from deep puddles, heavy rain, and snow
- 50% Made from recycled polyester mesh upper keeps your feet cool and comfortable, Retro color-blocked upper
- 100% Made from recycled polyester waffle knit lining
- Lace-up entry allows you customize your fit
- A responsive PU footbed cushions your foot and puts a spring in your step
- TPU shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- VIBRAM® Mega Grip outsole has the optimal balance of durability and sticky traction for wet and dry surfaces
- Added Aegis® antimicrobial treatment keeps smells at bay
- Every piece of leather is sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry