This is a R1® Flash Pants with layers in cold, winter, or high alpine weather conditions or wear it alone as a single layer as the thermometer begins to rise.
Best of all, when you 'buy Patagonia', you buy into their wonderful "sustainability", recyclability, & "1% for the Planet" mission' - initiatives that we, too, fully support!
It has these Special, high performance, Features:
- Trim fit & sized for next-to-skin performance, it's still roomy enough to accommodate a thin baselayer
- Stretchy R1 fabric with 2% spandex provides excellent warmth, moisture management and breathable comfort
- Fabric's amazing interior grid structure enhances compressibility and allows greater airflow
- Lightweight yarns wick moisture away from skin
- Outer, high-surface-area microfiber yarns speed evaporation
- Jersey microfiber outerface easily slides against overlayers
- Single, right zippered back pocket on the men's pants, right front hip pocket on the ladies'
- Brushed elastic waistband is smooth and less bulky
- Patagonia's patented R1® fabric is a 6.5-oz 98% polyester, 2% spandex (Polartec® Power Dry®) treated with a wicking finish
These are currenly not available in Women's Small or Medium. Instead we reccommend and will fullfil these sizes with Women's Capilene Thermal Weight Bottoms by Patagonia. These are their warmest, most breathable Capilene baselayer and is made with low-bulk Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control. and is Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control has a smooth face for easy layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing
- 139 g (4.9 oz)